Friday, January 22, 2010

Time goes on

So this weekend last year...We were celebrating D's 30th birthday. Great friends and family came out to celebrate with us.

Thinking back and reflecting on that time I am feeling a lot of anxiety. I realized that this weekend last year was the last time I saw my brother alive. He was happy and smiling and joking. I am so grateful to have those memories. But it has been almost a year since Mark died and I am still struggling with the pain. I know the pain will never go away completely. And I don't want it to. I want to have the memories that I shared with Mark. But there is NOTHING I wouldn't give to be able to have the time to make more memories. One more day would be a blessing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a awesome journey and story and i glad to be a part of your blog. i heard about surrogate mother in delhi which also provide surrogacy services.

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your exprience of surrogacy;for any other surrogacy quieres contact surrogacy in thailand